The process of therapy is one that is co-created between the client and the therapist. It is my job to help you overcome whatever it is that might be holding you back or keeping you from living your best life. With a treatment plan tailored specifically to your situation and your goals, I will work with you to achieve a deeper sense of fulfillment, wellness, and connectedness in your life.
Over the years, I have helped people with a wide variety of issues, problems, and experiences. My areas of interest and expertise include:
- Adjusting to sudden life change or life transition
- Improving self-esteem and core sense of Self
- Dating and relationship problems
- Healthy communication and boundaries
- Healing from trauma
- Young adult identity development
- ‘Saturn Return’ conflicts and struggles
- Recovery 201: Dealing with underlying emotional issues in sobriety
- Recovery from Codependency
- Exploration of life purpose and meaning
- LGBTQ Issues- coming out, gender transition, healthy sexuality
- Partners and family members adjusting to a loved one coming out
- Addressing poor body image and/or disordered eating
- Grief and Loss
- Depression and Bipolar disorders
- Anxiety (Generalized, Social, Post-Traumatic Stress, OCD)
- Spiritual Growth
If you see yourself or your current struggles within this list, you have come to the right place! As a new client, I offer you a free introductory session, during which we review your paperwork, discuss the reasons you are seeking counseling, and talk about your goals. Additionally, I can answer any questions you might have about the therapeutic process.
Please see my list of Forms for the necessary new client paperwork.
I look forward to working with you!